Wednesday, October 25, 2006

PORCUPINES AND ONION RINGS

Alright, I'm ready for those who will say, I've lost it totally. That there is no way porcupines go with onion rings no matter what you are going to say.

Well I would say you are right. There, I said it. Are you happy now? But you see that is my whole point. Don't we live in such a great country where a grimefighter/ trash collector and also super hero can post a blog on things that don't go together if he wants.

Now you might agree and then say something like, you can do what you want, but why bother us with it. To which I like to point out how we are talking most of all about art here. Yep, that's right, the basic give of being able to create something different and unique.

Besides you never know when the occasion might arise when these two things could end up going together. Like when you might ask? Well how about as some zoo. Yeah, you could have somebody checking out the animals and stops at the porcupine exhibit while snacking on some onion rings. Hey, it could happen. Maybe not any time soon, but it could happen just the same.

Then you could read this posting and say, "Well I'll be dang, old Philo wasn't such a crazy after all."

So anytime you think you got life all figure out and things make complete sense I hope you will remember there just might be a think or two you haven't got right. And if you get to that point don't worry, you can depend upon old Philo to be right here waiting.

I might even arrange for you to have lunch with come porcupines. Of course you would have to be willing to bring the onion rings. I mean fair is fair, if I can scrounge up the porcupines the least you could do is figure out a way to bring some onion rings.

Now remember though and don't try to take the easy way out. I said onion rings and not French fries.

Because I certainly plan on doing my part and be sure I bring a real porcupine. Not a stuffed one, not some raccoon with a broom glued to his back, but a real porcupine.

I'm sure glad I pointed that part out. Man I would hate to get all excited about making this posting make sense and then screw it up with some fake onion rings or a stuffed porcupine.

Perhaps though I'll keep those in mind for future postings. Yeah, if you can link porcupines and onion rings then you ought to be able to link the fake stuff.

I wonder if I would need to mention they were fake? Guess that will have to wait till I get around to locating a real porcupine. I'm sure they hang out somewhere cool. And if I'm really lucky they will have some onion rings too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home