Thursday, November 23, 2006

AGAIN?

Man oh man, do I hate these moments. These are always those "oh god" types of experience. I don't mean any respect to God, but I'm talking about those times when you have something happen that you just never wanted to have happen again in your entire life.

And you groan again because you just can't believe you were dumb enough to have the same stupid thing happen to you that you thought you were smart enough to ever experience another time. Got that okay?

So you end up feeling like crap and utterly about as happy as if you got run over by a truck or worse. Only no matter how hard you try you get no way of feeling good about it because not you're worried about how you are going to avoid it another time. However, this time you aren't feeling so cocky that you can conquer the world. Dang I hate when that happens.

I have given lots of thoughts to cool ways to avoid this. And so far the best way I think of doing it is by just not thinking about it. Yep, you just keep going on and thinking to yourself that everything is cool and it never happens.

I got to admit that doesn't work quite as good as I would hope at times. That is because this voice in my head keeps saying "yeah but" way too much.

I was hoping to figure a way to get rid of that voice. Telling it to shut up never works. And I even tried bash it with a hammer, but all that happen was that I passed out and woke up with a really bad headache. You can believe that is one again I sure don't want to know about again.

Outside of that I was figuring what I needed the most to get my mind off the problem. What I did was decide doing something fun would help.

And if I worked in some kind of eating with it would be even better. Food is a good thing at times for that kind of help. At least I figured it would be.

So what I did was try what I called a forget me casserole. Only outside of macaroni and cheese, I'm not too partial to regular casseroles.

Which is why I figured the best choice was some kind that involved jelly beans. I mean if one thing will make any casserole extra yummy to me would be lots and lots of jelly beans.

So what I did was add jelly beans, peanut butter, a couple of gallons of fudge sauce, some double extra rich chocolate syrup, some marshmallows, ice cream, you know at least four gallons to give it a smooth flavor and then a few other things to make sure it was sweet enough.

All I can say is once I polished off that five gallons of casserole I did forget. The only problem was that I sort of passed out in the process and when I woke up I could remember much of anything for about an hour. I guess I didn't get that casserole mixed up quite right. Maybe some frosting would improve it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home