Saturday, December 02, 2006

INSPIRATION

Now this as I understand is when you have some idea or whatever that motivates you to do something different. So I imagine it should be regarded as a good thing.

Providing I reckon that you are getting motivated to do something super cool and not something stupid. What I don't get is how come writers are suppose to need inspiration?

I mean what is to inspire. You can't think of a word, well you got a dictionary that should take care of it, right?

But apparently that isn't enough for some people. They got to have more. Like the ones that talk about finding themselves.

Which is really dumb to me since how can you not find yourself? I'd be really worried about some dude who claims he lost himself. Jeez, you got a real problem if you think you are somebody and the rest of you is some place. Where, I don't want to think about.

I've also heard about what they call Writer's Block. Not sure where that is located. It is not in my neighborhood though.

Which I'm glad to hear because wherever this Writer's Block is located it is apparently some place where writers don't get to do much writing. I think I'll pass on going there myself.

As for this whole inspiration thing, well shoot, first of all it is "in." That means you better not be somewhere that is out and expect to find it.

Then there is the rest the spiration part. Sounds like a kind of spewing too me. Which means you either got to barf or maybe you do a lot of spitting.

Well if you got to barf you better be in the bathroom, which is generally indoors as a rule. Not sure if trying to do much writing after you through up is a good thing.

However, some of the stuff people write is pretty lame so maybe it couldn't be any worse. As for the spitting part, I reckon doing that on the inside is okay. Providing you avoid spitting on somebody else. That can be dangerous if it is a big mean looking dude.

So I guess it comes down to if you really want to write you need to do so inside and right after you used the bathroom and are feeling kind of sickly. Um, I hope you are writing something good in the process though.

I would hate to think you would do all that suffering and then end up writing crap. The crap is the part you ought to leave in the bathroom.

So grab some extra toilet paper and go for it. Well do the going in the toilet, I reckon. Then you can save the writing for other times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home