Saturday, December 16, 2006

WAKE ME UP WITH A TIRE IRON

Okay, I know that sounded weird, but let me tell you there are people I've known who are so dang brain dead that you would need a tire iron to get them to feel much of anything. I know that is my opinion, but shoot what can I say? People can be so darn weird at times.

Normally, I'm grateful I don't know too many people like that. More than perhaps I should, but heck knowing one is enough at times.

In my case, it might surprise some to know that I'm not even thinking of where I work when I'm thinking of this situation. Shoot, I'm not even thinking in terms of griminals either. True they are really weird at times and hitting them with a tire iron always makes me happy, but not because they are brain dead. Nope they are just nasty, mean and down right ugly at times.

I'm sorry to say that in this situation I'm referring to people that work at this customer service department over at the cable company. Now maybe the cable people are basically okay, but when I call up there the one's I end up talking to just can seem to give me a decent answer to a simple question. I tell you it gets downright frustrating call those dudes and have them act so darn strange.

Like the other day. I call them up because they were advertising how they had this movie I wanted to see on one of what they call their pay channels. Heck man, I figured since we are paying for all the channels we get on cable then it should be no problem.

So all I wanted to do was watch the movie. How hard is that to understand. But do you think they would let me. NOOOOO!

They rambled on about how you had to pay extra for the channel where they were playing that movie. What do these people take me for, a dummy?

I think they were just making that part up because somebody over there was just too plain lazy to just flip a switch so I could enjoy that movie. I mean I even offer to go over and flip the switch for them if they needed the help.

You would have thought that would have been appreciated since I would have saved them all that effort. But they said they couldn't let me do it.

I even tried to explain how I knew all what switches looked like and everything. Only they said it wouldn't help.

I tell you if I could go over and find that snotty dude I was talking to on the phone from the cable company I would reward him with my tire iron. But I'm out of luck there I guess.

Oh I did go over to the cable office. And for some reason after I told them my name they decide I ought to practice wrestling with their security guard. I did it for while, but after I used my tire iron on him the wrestling part got kind of boring. Oh well, Otis says that the nice man he got me for a lawyer says he thinks the insanity plea will work in my court case the moment the judge hears what I have to say. I hope so because that security guard sure was nuts in my book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home