Wednesday, December 27, 2006

DOWN IN THE VALLEY

Okay, so what's the big deal here? Well it must be a big deal if they took the time to write a song about it. Honestly, I just got to wonder what you expect from a valley that for it to be low.

But for the dude who was singing that song it sure was important. What, don't they make any ladders where the guy lives? He can't like say go into a building with more than one story and then take the elevator so he could say he was not in the valley so low?

Sounds like the kind of dude who just loves to complain. Like that needs to be put in a song?

I mean come on, it is like somebody making a song about willingly breaking your own leg. Would you care to hear some whiners pissing and moaning about suffering when it was his own darn fault? I think not.

So how come this dude with the down in they valley thing gets away it. Will somebody please buy this clown a bus ticket to the mountains? Jeez, how tough would that be.

Shoot I might even chip in if it meant I didn't have to hear that dude complaining about being down in the valley again. Unless he's like going to tell us that down in the valley is really cool.

But I sure don't think it sounded like he was having a great time. That wasn't laughing I heard him groaning in that song.

Makes me really wonder at times what people have for a crazy idea of fun. You do have to wonder. At least I do.

The people who get jazzed by that kind of depressing stuff probably are real comedians at heart. Oh yeah, I can see them now.

They are the ones whose idea of fun is going to a funeral. That would be the kind of thing I would expect from the pity me bunch.

Oh well, maybe one of these days I'll get a chance to talk to these folks in person. Then I can like mention how they need to lighten up a bit on the down stuff.

Well, at least that seems like a good idea to me. I'm sure the real problem is that they just don't know where to go for a good time when down in that valley.

I could fix that problem. I'm sure that wherever that valley is there is bound to be a mall or shopping center of some kind. And that means somebody probably would be selling something good. Like, say, jelly beans. Then I could show them how it is hard to frown and complain much when you got a mouth full of jelly beans. And I'd be willing to eat as many as it took in order for them to know that too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home