Monday, December 25, 2006

WHEN

Well, I feel pretty darn proud of myself for having spent the time to discuss the importance of IT and THAT. Now I come to the issue of when.

You know you can spend all day talking about the ITS and THATS, but knowing WHEN is just as important. After all, you can be sure to watch out for a IT or THAT adequately if you don't know when to watch out for them.

It is all pretty dang important in my book. That is the one where you know you sit back and have a list of ways to protect your butt so you don't end up in big trouble. I kind of think of it as a survival guide. Because let me tell you, man you know if you have something happen to your rear end and it falls off that will definitely ruin your day, so it is helpful to avoid that problem if you can.

That is where the when part really counts. And what do is take time to list all the it and that situations into what are called time frames.

Those are the frames or boxes that clocks come in that you aren't sure what to do with once it is empty. So since they don't have any time any longer you can fill them up with whatever. I prefer to try and fill them up with these lists for its and thats in a way that really helps.

The big problem is that I keep forgetting to tell Otis that those boxes are more than just empty clock boxes. Because he keeps throwing them away.

And it is a good thing that I at least can remember what I put on the list that got tossed so I can add it to the new list I have created to replace the one that got thrown away. That can be such a hassle, but I've managed to work around it.

Although I got to admit that it is kind of a pain you know to have those dang things all figured out in the when department and then can't remember where you put your stupid list. I guess I need to figure out a good when to go with the when list that tells me when to look for my when list.

But I suppose that would require me to also find a when place to put the when reminder to tell me when to check my when list. Er, I'm not sure I got enough boxes to work all of that at the moment.

I might have to wait till I can find some more clock boxes. I suppose I could break some of our current clocks so I would have a reason to buy more clocks. Darn that means another when list.

And then I got to figure out when I write up that when list. That can be kind of difficult to sort out in a way I suppose.

Oh well, I bet I can figure it out in due time. If not then I suppose I'll know if my when was the wrong when time or something like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home