Saturday, January 06, 2007

GIVING THEM WHAT FOR

I guess this is a good thing. But not sure how. I saw them mentioning it in this movie once. Only you know, they never once mentioned what the what was they were giving.

I sort of thought that was kind of important to know. If you are going to go around giving people a what you sure need to start by telling the what it is.

Which kind of surprised me considering you would presume that people would have figure that part out. I find it hard to believe I'm the only one who might have understood how important that happened to be.

But it sure didn't seem to matter in this movie. They were going around talking about giving what for to others and seemed pretty darn happy that they did.

Well I guess as long as they enjoyed it that was good enough. At least it worked in the movie.

I still would have liked you know figuring how the what part so I could also know the for part. Call me silly, but I think that really is something that needed to be explained.

That is another reason why I think it would be a good idea if they would ask me to help write these movies at times. Shoot, if you want junk that doesn't make sense, no problem. I can do that.

However, if you want it to make sense then you best be sure that you are willing to pay extra. At least five bucks more.

I know that is a lot of money, but it is also a lot of work to make stuff make sense. And so I think I'm being fair to expect that much more.

But if all they want is dumb and huh, I can do that any old day. Heck, I probably wouldn't have to rewrite it either.

For those that don't know, rewriting is where you write something and then accidentally forget what you wrote and can't find where you left your piece of paper. So then you have to spend time rewriting it. That can really be the pits at times.

Oh well, I will even put up with that as long as they knock off with expecting movies to keep saying junk that doesn't make any sense. And that includes this whole what for business.

Now if they want me to come up with a different saying I can give them something like "oh yeah," or "so?" Those are just for starters you understand.

Man, I just came up with those off the top of my head. Imagine what I could do with say, two minutes of effort. I know that is a lot of time, but shoot, you can't rush creativity and get anything decent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home