Sunday, January 14, 2007

THE FIRST SIGNS OF LIFE

I've wondered if these are neon or billboard types of signs? All I know is that you sure got to get up really early in the morning to find them.

Because whenever I hear somebody talk about the first signs of life it always seems like it happens around morning. And that sure ain't a time I'm looking for signs.

Well normally I'm on my trash route a lot of mornings so the thing I'm mainly looking for is garbage cans. Can't find much of any kind of sign in the garbage unless you count say some bumper stickers people ripped off their bumpers that were old and worn out.

But outside of that I guess, the thing is how come they can't put these dang signs up at other times of the day and for other reasons? What is the deal with the morning that makes it so important?

Are these like signs they just want to say something, but don't want everyone to know about? Makes me wonder.

Of course they could be advertising something and don't want to let everyone know. Like it is a secret or just some special deal for only a few people.

I hate those offers that are for a limited time only. It is like they are advertising something that is going to spoiled if they advertise it for too long so you have to do it right away.

Oh well, I don't imagine since I can even find these signs that I will have a chance to worry about it very much. I just wish the people who do mention it would be nice enough to explain what the sign was all about.

I know it is about life. But what part? That is sort of big deal to not include you know. Seems like the one part you shouldn't forget, but that doesn't seem to matter to some.

In any case, I am going to keep my eyes open on my trash route just in case somebody happens to screw up and show off these signs so I can see them. I wonder if it does mention life a lot on them? Seems like they should.

But till I see one that will be hard to tell. However, I think I going to be very sure that if I find them I'm going to look for whoever wrote that sign so I can contact them.

Gee, I hope they aren't in neon colors that make them hard to read. That could be a problem too. It wouldn't matter if the sign is something good about life if you can read the dang letters. Hopefully, whoever is writing these signs would know that fact.

But when they are writing these signs only so early in the morning it does make you wonder. Perhaps one of these days you never know they might even give us a break and do these signs in the middle of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home