Thursday, January 18, 2007

WHAT ELSE?

Have you ever had one of those days when nothing goes right? And it might not even go left either. I guess that depends on whether you are on a one-way street.

When life sort of sucks on a given day that is when I get a serious case of what else. As in what else is going to mess up my day.

And before I know it pretty soon something else does go wrong. It really doesn't give me much reason to smile, that's for sure.

I've been working to see if I could come up with some kind of anti-what else deal. You know a special way to avoid stuff happening that adds to the crap you go through.

I guess I could always use the way old rat boy, Junior does it. He just dumps the stuff off on others.

Yeah, that is a cool way to do it if you can get away with it. Only most of the rest of us don't have the option of sticking others with the what else stuff.

That's not going to keep me from hoping though. And I got a feeling I can figure it out eventually.

Maybe I can handle it by a memo thing. That seems to work over at STINK a lot. Well it works for people like Dr. Hemoglobin, my boss.

Whenever this a problem he always seems to figure a way to work it into a memo. Then he passes it off to us like it is now our problem.

I haven't tried sending him a memo yet. I first got to see if I can find the forms. My buddy Otis says you have to have a memo first before you can send a memo requesting some memo forms.

Now I don't think I would even mind that being confusing if somehow in all of it I actually managed to get a memo out of the deal that I could write. But what makes it even more confusing is how you can't just send the memo. Otis says you also have to follow a certain format.

I guess that is like a doormat, only it is a mat that you hide the forms under. Boy that sure is a lot of trouble just to keep those dang memos from being easy to get.

So right now I'm sort of trying to figure a different way to go about this other than by a memo. I was thinking a post card might work.

Only problem with that is making sure I get the right amount of postage on the card. And that can be really tricky at times. I mean you can never be too careful in terms of using enough stamps. That's why sending those cards get expensive for me when I put them all around the edges. So I guess I'll still keep figuring out this whole what else deal eventually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home