Wednesday, January 24, 2007

BEST DRESSED

Something tells me this is a bunch of baloney. I saw this article in the paper where they had the best dressed list for the whole year. I'm sorry, but if being best dressed means you got to wear the same outfit for a whole year you can count me out. You surely would have to take it off at least once and a while to wash it, but they didn't mention it that way in that article. There is no way you would catch me dressing up in some stupid monkey suit and definitely no dress I don't care how much somebody thought it was cool.

Plus I wonder what kind of prize do you get for even being on this list anyway? I sure hope it is a life time supply of soap because after wearing the same outfit all year you are going to need it.

I also wonder how do they know if you never take the darn thing off. God I hope they don't like follow you around all the time. Jeez, what if they hide under you bed? That would be terrible. And there ain't no way anybody is joining me in my bathroom I don't care how big a prize they give you. There are just some things you need to do by yourself if you know what I mean.

Apparently though this is a big deal to some people. But you know I bet if they made up list of the best smelling none of those best dressed folks would be on it. However, I haven't noticed any worse smelling list so I reckon it people are on that list they are keeping it a secret. I know I would.

What also bugs me is how they don't even give you any options on what qualifies as best dressed. Seems like the least they could do is give you a few options.

Personally, I think they are definitely unfair to anyone who wears a beanie. Because I have never seen any of those best dressed people wearing one.

It makes me think that it is some kind of plot. Yeah, I bet they got together and heard about how this super hero dude, meaning me, was out saving the world from grime and all and got jealous.

I can sort of appreciate how that could happen. After all not everyone can be a super hero and get a chance to wear a beanie as part of his outfit. Makes me feel kind of sad for those folks having to live such deprived lives.

So I'll try to understand how they might have a little bit of problem coping with such competition. It is just a shame I can't talk to them. Shoot getting an endorsement from a super hero might be a good thing.

That is providing they didn't try to cram me into one of those darn tuxedoes. I might consider it though if the prize involved plenty of jelly beans. However, I would expect them to let me keep wearing my red sneakers no matter what.

I figure you got to draw the line on this fashion thing somewhere. Otherwise before you know it they could make you wear ties and that would definitely be less than excitement from my view.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home