Tuesday, February 20, 2007

TAKE IT OR BEAT IT

Oh yeah, I love this option. I mainly think of it when I'm dealing with a creep of a griminal. Then it is the choice I give them.

Basically, they can either let me haul their butt into STINK where they will be treated as a creep and stuff or I can beat them till the go willingly. I think that is a fair option from my point of view.

I just wish our boss wouldn't complicate things by making a big deal when I bring in somebody who is in my opinion a griminal. I would think that given I have been doing this for a while he would appreciate my having a good sense about such stuff.

But no, just once you make a mistake and man he never lets you forget it. I mean some dude who was hanging around a trash can looked pretty suspicious too me.

Honestly, I just had this gut feeling he was up to no good. And when I tried to grill him on it he really pissed me off. He had the nerve to claim I didn't know what I was talking about.

So I demanded he come quietly or else. And that was the or else he made me chose. I did manage to get him back to Headquarters. He did give me a lot of trouble. He was this really big guy and I had to hit me like several times before he stopped moving.

I sure was glad that I got him back to Headquarters. And boy even though he was a big guy and hard to drag, I was sure proud I did bring him in.

There I was so proud to have done my duty by bringing in that scum and then my boss had the nerve to check the guy's wallet. Now that was totally unfair.

How was I supposed to know he was this high school principal? I would have figured he would have had a badge or something.

I guess the good part was that since he was still unconscious we did manage to drop him off somewhere that he didn't have a chance to know what happen. So that part worked out okay.

And the boss says that in a month or so I won't even have to go out only a night. By then they should have taken down all those wanted posters.

But that is okay, I've had plenty of practice knowing how to hide from those posters. I wish I didn't have to, but perhaps I will make a learn one of these days to be more careful about checking identifications.

I really don't want to have to spend a whole lot of more time having to wear a grocery bag any time I go out during the day. It can be so darn stuffy even with a hole to breath through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home