Saturday, February 17, 2007

CESSPOOLS AND STRINGS

I wonder if the word cesspool sounds as weird to anyone as it does to me? I mean when I think of a pool, I think of swimming. But you sure can't do much swimming in this one. At least I wouldn't.

Anyway, being a grimefighter does mean at times I come in contact with them. Not a much as a sewer perhaps, but I got to deal with them just the same.

It's okay though. You just learn to cope as best you can with such things. And that is sort of like string.

Yeah, string. You might not see the connection, but actually there is a big one in my books. They both serve a purpose for the person using them, but it doesn't mean we all need them the same way.

However, in some situations there just ain't any decide substitute that works quite as well. I mean what you going to do for a cesspool? You could use a bush I suppose, but let me tell you, that can be dangerous if you try it in the middle of the day. People aren't to happy to see you if you are bending down and dropping your pants. They can get downright pissy about a thing like that.

So if you are somewhere that only has a cesspool and you got to you are stuck. So you just have to cope with that option.

Meanwhile, you know for me the same thing applies to string. No, I ain't talking about using it to go to the bathroom. I'm talking about when you need string to tie something, nothing else just seems to work.

Oh you can try tape, but it is sooo messy. And glue, forget it. What happens if you have to open the thing later?

So it is just a case of accepting you go to have string. Which I think is the whole point with this.

Now listen careful then. When you got to use the bathroom or tie something never kid around and think you can ignore doing the right thing.

See, don't you feel better just for me sharing that? I trust that all of you who were worried about this subject before now, will sleep better thanks to my input.

After all if you can help your fellow man, what good is it? Just do me a favor and don't forget the scissors and toilet paper.

Advice is one thing. But borrowing toilet paper is where I draw the line in terms of helping others. I don't care how much of a bud you are, I really don't have any desire to have you borrow toilet paper and then give it back after you have used it. Especially, if you don't tell me and just stuff it on the toilet roll hanging up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home