Friday, February 23, 2007

PETER PIPER

What's the deal with this guy? He picked some pickles. Is that a reason for him to be famous? I don't even like pickles so why should I care?

But do they care that I don't care? Nooo, they still make up this story or whatever about this guy. Is that really fair?

There are lots of people who do cool things and never get anyone to talk about them. Why I got this one neighbor who can burp the national anthem. That's pretty cool to me.

You would think if anybody was worthy of a story it would be someone with that kind of talent. Instead they settled for this Peter character.

Heck, the story isn't even that great. Why trying to repeat it can be a big pain. It can really twist your tongue and that ain't fun.

You would think if they wanted you to remember this dude they would cut you some slack and make the story easy to say. Otherwise it cuts down on anyone wanting to say it.

But then I know that you need some kind of reason to actually let this dude get some press. No doubt it was like somebody who sells pickles figuring it would increase the sales.

However, that ain't enough from my view. Heck man, this really needs to be something that should be rewritten to be really cool.

Yeah, you know like start out where this Peter Piper say wiped out a hornet's nest of bad guys. If he is going to pipe something, he ought to do it in a way that makes you want to get up and shout.

That would make more sense that having him playing around with some pickles, which were hot as peppers. I ask you where is the hero part in that? Why a pickle or pepper ain't even a decent super hero weapon. It ain't go any special powers.

So I figured, shoot, all they need is to let this dude like put on a cape or something that has a real super hero quality like a beanie as I wear. Then, you know, what the heck, you have him pick out something that makes sense for him to have as a food to use. A real super heroes kind of food.

I would say, you know, like say something really believable as jelly beans. Oh yeah, now you are talking.

Hmmn, then perhaps you would have to make hi other than a piper. Maybe say a garbage man would help. I could go for that. I just wish somebody would check with me before they do stuff like write silly stories that need to be better.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "There is never before and never again. How come there ain't no never now? Guess you can have a never unless it happens at least once."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home