Thursday, February 22, 2007

CALM

I've heard about this at times. Some people get so upset over the strangest things. Don't get me wrong. Straws are important.

I just don't think you have to freak out when you get to the last straw. They can be replaced.

At least I think so. Some people don't seem to agree. I've heard them when they are having some problem and then mention about something being the last straw.

Guess I can sort of understand. I don't think it is all that surprising when you are stressed out to want some nice big drink to soothe your nerves. And I can also appreciate that if you were all set to use and straw and ran out it will really upset you.

But jeez, does that mean you have to go crazy and get all nuts? I mean man, chill a little. If the place is out of straws, just go get on somewhere else. How hard is that?

Apparently it is next to impossible for some though I reckon. Which sure don't improve things from my point of view.

In fact it can makes things really bad. I mean if you go around telling others and they happen to be stressed out they could freak out too.

If there is one thing you don't need at any fast food place when you are trying to relax it is somebody making you panic. That just doesn't help.

And the best way to avoid that would in my opinion to not go around letting others know that there is a problem. It just seems like you ought to keep that kind of information to yourself.

But I guess there is no changing the way some people behave. Not even with the help of my bat. Otis always gripes when I try that option.

Which really bugs me given the fact that bats are made from trees and some straws are. So I think that is a great connection.

You try and explaining that though to my buddy. He doesn't allow me that kind of freedom of choice.

That is another thing that bugs me. We got a bill of rights. And those darn people who wrote it never mentioned a word about the right to bash. I figured it should be in there somewhere. I even looked once.

But I guess even though I have tried to make a few feel that this was a good thing, it hasn't change in terms of any real progress. However, to me I just always rely upon waiting for that perfect moment when Otis is looking the other way. Then I can use my right and left as much as I want, with or without any straws.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home