Tuesday, February 27, 2007

GORILLAS IN THE MIDST

Oh man if there wasn't enough in the world to worry about now you got to worry about some stupid ape punching you when you are looking. The made a movie about it. Can you believe that?

I didn't get to see it, but I heard it was called gorillas in the fist. What kind of title is that for a movie? Actually, the last word might have been mist. But all I know is it involved gorillas and that is really scary.

I saw that movie about that giant gorilla. He was called King Kong. Now talk about one weird monkey. Jeez, what the heck did he have a thing about climbing buildings?

There weren't even any bananas for him to eat there. That don't sound very smart to me. And then he went really stupid and tried to use this blonde lady as some kind of yo-yo.

Now everyone knows in a movie if you mess around with a cute blonde woman you going to end up dead sooner or later. Didn't his King Kong ever go to the movies? I guess not.

Pity, because that seems to always be the rule when I watch the movies. Some guy meet some cute blonde and the next thing you know he's going crazy.

That makes him do weird junk and before long somebody is deciding the only thing you can do for him is to put him out of misery like he's a dog with rabbis. Is this suppose to be a good thing?

I don't think so. And it sure didn't work out very good for King Kong either. Heck he didn't even get any decent bananas out of the deal.

You would have figured that the movie dudes could have at least offered him a decent choice. Like have a big bunch of them hang on one building while that girl was on another.

Then have a bunch of folks pointing to the bananas and yelling look, look, look. That would have been the decent thing to me.

But no, those darn movie dudes just wanted to make a monkey out of him. Which he sure didn't need any help in becoming if you ask me.

Well maybe one of these days I'll get a chance to do my version. Believe me in it there will be plenty of bananas.

I wonder if putting them in a banana split would be okay? Hmmm, I reckon as long as it had bananas that would work.

Cool then I could shoot it at an ice cream parlor. Better check to see if they serve gorillas though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home