Monday, February 26, 2007

SILENCE IS GOLDEN

What knucklehead came up with this idea? I personally think silence it silence. I don't know of anyone that gets paid just to be silent.

You think there are any job out there that pay you for saying nothing? I wonder what the qualifications would be?

Makes me wonder if you have to go to school for it. I sure would hate to see the homework.

It is probably something weird like learning to keep your mouth shut a lot. And what would the tests be like? I don't think I would want to find out.

I do know that it would be cool to have a chance to pay some people to not talk. Well actually to not make any noises.

That would be really hard. Especially, if you were talking about telling a person to do that right after they say ate a whole bunch of beans.

Not sure how you would get them to stop farting or at least not make any farting sounds. Like you really want to pay somebody for that.

If you know somebody who does that, I can sure think of plenty of people who could benefit from getting some bucks for not farting. Or at least not making farting sounds.

And I guess consider what goes with the farting sounds, I would hardly think it would be a bad deal to pay someone if it meant you could avoid the smell.

Now I myself might consider that to be worth a few bucks. Providing it was somebody you could trust and I know that isn't true with some people.

Oh yeah, there are those darn people out there when it comes to something like this who will vow that they will not do it again. They look so sorrowful and apologize and want to make you believe they did it by accident.

In reality though they are just saying it because it generally doesn't take to long before yu see them stink up the air again with some darn air biscuit. Which wouldn't be so bad if they didn't smile about it too. Like they really, really enjoyed it all along.

In any case with such dudes I consider that kind of thing to be a bad investment. Giving them money to not fart would never pay off.

So for now, I'll just keep my money and figure that instead I'll let somebody else mess with forking over the gold for such things. How they spend their money is their business. And if they want to pass on some my way that is okay too. But I got feeling on the farting options I would have to stand in line for some bucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home