Saturday, March 03, 2007

WITH YOUR PERMISSION

Do I need to hear this? I hear some guy say this at work, but you know it sure doesn't seem to me like they really are asking for my permission.

That is because most of the time they end up asking me that AFTER they already did something. It is more like, hey dufus, you're too stupid anyway so I'm just going to do this first and tell you because you are too much of a knucklehead to do it otherwise.

Yeah, that always makes me happy. And I sure enjoy their thoughtfulness. Boy let me tell you I do manage to express my thoughtfulness too.

Sometimes with the help of a little act without their permission. Well actually, I just ask for it AFTER I bash them.

And you know what, when they are lying there unconscious they never once complain either. It just cuts down on the problems of permission from my point of view.

Now I'm not wanting to claim I do that every time. Sometimes I don't have my trusty bat available. That always requires option B.

Which for me is generally whatever works as good as a bat. There are lots of options you understand.

I do wish at times that wasn't the only way I had to deal with such situations. On occasions somebody really weird person will honestly ask my permission before doing something.

I got to admit it is kind of rare and the person is sort of strange in that regard. So I try to at least show them I appreciate the effort.

Naturally it is hard to do that at times in a way that really says your alright buddy. I'm working on better ways than simply letting them know how nice it was I didn't have to bash them.

Somehow they just never seem to look at that in a positive way. Seems kind of unfortunate from my point of view.

After all, I thought it was pretty nice of me to not clobber them. You would think they would have a better way to saying thanks for the thought.

Guess you can't please everyone. You know with some people they would complain no matter what you did.

Course the complainers naturally deserve a beating with or without permission. I don't even bother to ask. Saves time when I just can ask them when they wake up, which normally doesn't matter as much since they can't remember much anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home