Thursday, March 15, 2007

BETTER NOW THAN NEVER

This is another of those to me deal where better ain't necessarily always better. I mean shoot, some things might seem better than never doing other junk, but you can't always say for sure.

Okay, like say going to get ice cream would be better than never jumping off a cliff I reckon. But that would sort of depend on if leaping off a cliff meant you landed in a sea of ice cream. See they don't mention that part.

Which comes under that idea of what they call I guess, thinking outside the box. That is a big deal you understand to some people.

They never mention for sure where you find this box though. So it kinds of makes it silly from my point of view to talk about thinking outside it since you are never actually inside it.

But apparently somebody think this box is pretty darn important in all of this. Like the whole better thing, it just kind of leaves me without it really making a lot of sense.

Still way too many people seem to be happy with this stuff. Kind of makes me wonder you know, how come stupidity and silliness somehow relate to this whole better and box thing?

The good deal to me is that they don't make all of us mess with this that way. And I'll tell you right now, the one thing I won't do is let anybody come around me toting a big box and expect to stuff me in it.

I know if they tried, I sure wouldn't sit still for it. And if they succeed, thinking is the one thing I would have a hard time doing.

But I would manage. Thinking perhaps only in terms of how long it would take to get out of the box.

And let me tell you when I found the jerk who tried to stuff me in that box, I would sure make him know my version of better. You could count on my never forgetting what counted in that regard.

For now, I'm just not going to let myself get trapped in any stupid situations. That way i can protect myself from any stupid better now stuff.

Sometimes you got to watch out for better nows if it means you have to worry about those dang box people. Which is the pits when you can even be sure who they are.

Well my solution is beat them now just in case. A better that works for me. As for others, well they can better there own way. With or without boxes I suppose. Just don't ask me to watch.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "Whoever said 'just do it' obviously never talked to the Reverend Analbe. He never believes in doing anything because doing is a sin or at least something fun."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home