Saturday, March 24, 2007

COME ON NOW

Yeah, yeah, this is important, so pay attention darn it all. I'm just making sure you are paying attention.

There are times to go huh, others to shrug and not give a flip and then there are times to pay attention and listen. This is one of those times you need to pay attention. Honest. It is important.

Okay here is the deal. If you got to ask, "come on now," then you shouldn't be messing with whatever. It only makes sense that way.

We're talking about beyond stupid. That place where you end up scratching you head and just can't keep from saying huh?

Yeah, that place. You got to watch out for those times. Because if it sounds impossible it probably is.

Now if you need any help with that part, I'll be glad to explain it for you. See the main thing is that you has to be something that could happen. If it can never happen it is just plain dumb and stupid, then forget it.

For example, let's say that somebody is stressed out about something like the world coming to an end. You know you don't have to worry about that happening ever. They world is a big ball in space and there ain't no end for it to come too. So you never have to freak out on that part.

Whereas if somebody is talking about pigs flying, then you do have to worry. Because even though I don't know any pigs that can afford plane tickets, you never know for sure.

They might have to sit in first class I imagine. Probably wouldn't fit in coach seats. I wonder if they ever have movies just to cater for pigs. I got no idea though what kind of movie a pig would enjoy for sure.

In any case, I hope this helps for those who needed it explained. And from now on you can sit back and relax. Because you can always count on me to find the perfect stuff to explain so you don't have to worry about it.

I'm always willing to help people in that regard. Some wouldn't do it you understand. They would tell you to worry about everything regardless.

The way I figure on the pig thing unless you are in the flight path of some jet no problem. Course that is provide the pig ain't doing the driving. That is a different problem though. Have to deal with that later I guess.

When I have more time no doubt. Which makes me really wonder how come people seem to say I have way too much time on my hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home