Saturday, March 31, 2007

STAFF

Well this is supposed to be you know about people. We got staff over at STINK. They are the ones who sit at desks while the rest of us go out and work our butts off.

And the one thing I have figured out is they call them staff because when you deal with them it is like being hit with a staff. You know one of those club things.

That is because those guys always make me feel like I've been hit in the head when I have to deal with them. They beat us to death with those stupid rules till we end up with a headache.

Like that really helps with the problems we have to deal with. Now I ask you, do I really need to mess with filling out some stupid form in triplicate about some thing I did on my trash route.

And let me tell you. Man when it comes to chasing down the bad guys, I really hate these stupid forms.

I mean how come they need a detailed description about how I beat the snot out of some griminal? Like they need to have me explain each and every bash I made.

Is that really necessary? They can be such a pain in the butt for such stuff. And it sure makes me want to make sure they don't forget either.

But they got rules about that too. Man they have rules about everything. Forms too. Oh yeah, like I need some form to get permission first before I bash someone.

That is so silly. They expect me to fill out a grimefighter's activity schedule. And they naturally want it in triplicate.

Why, I have no idea. I just get kind of bored with all their silliness. They are so annoying with this form thing.

Plus have the time it seems that they have forms to order forms. Like you need one form to get a second from so you fill it out and try to explain what you could say in person.

That in no way makes sense to me. And if it were up to me, I would definitely not want to put up with that silliness.

But I reckon, I'm stuck. For the one thing I know is they have no plans on getting rid of any staff any time soon.

I couldn't be that lucky. I'm sure that would be totally impossible. And I don't care what Otis says staff is not a good word at STINK.

I'll just have to pretend that it is otherwise. Maybe someday they will come up with a form for getting rid of staff. Now that would be the biggest fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home