Friday, March 30, 2007

FUN ZONES

Why do they have to have these? I mean can't we have a chance to have fun anywhere? Seems like we have shouldn't have to just make up some special place for stuff like that.

Now don't get me wrong, fun zones can be fun. Yep, all those rides and games are load of laughs.

But as far as I'm concerned we ought to have a chance to do that wherever we want. I mean really I might get all wild and enjoy being a little crazy somewhere that doesn't have the word amusement on the entrance sign.

After all there are lots of cool things to do in the world and even back at my place. Gee I hope they don't have to be called fun zones though.

Perhaps that is just for these places where you only get to have fun in those places. I wonder what happens if you don't have fun in them?

Do they like have a law or anything which gets you in big trouble if you don't? I wonder what kind of crime that is considered to be?

And if you aren't having fun do they like punish you by sentencing you to have fun? Do they have a jail for something like that?

Not sure where that jail is, but I reckon it will be run by clowns. Seems like that would make sense.

After all if you are there to be punished for not having fun, you best have a clown to make you have fun. Hey, I wonder if you get to eat cake and ice cream in a place like that?

Oh man just imagining that makes me all excited. Yep, I can almost imagine wanting to just look sad so they would take me to that place.

I wonder how long I could manage to look sad when being forced to eat cake and ice cream? Hmmm, that's hard to say?

But I think I'll practice up a bit so I can be sure when the time comes I can look properly unhappy. Not big deal to me.

All I have to do is say gobble down tons of cake and ice cream till I get use to looking sad. That could take a while though.

I reckon I'll have to do a whole lots of practice. Like weeks work. I don't mind, I can make the sacrifice. No biggie. Living on cake and ice cream would work for me.

Just a question of how much time it takes me to convince Otis it is okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home