Saturday, April 07, 2007

DON'T BOTHER

That's right, if you are going to be a jerk, then don't bother to involve me. Just take your jerk ways and go bother somebody else.

Is that too hard to understand? I hope not because honestly I don't fee that being stupid and a butthead entitles you to treat me like some worthless troll you can abuse at your will.

I just wish I could get more of these clowns who act like that to appreciate it ain't a good thing. Now that would be really great.

Only is seems when these knuckleheads get in the mood they really manage to annoy constantly. They get to be so pathetic.

Which I only wish there was a safe way to get them to go and pester somebody else. But they just never seem content to do that.

Nope, it is like they have save all the fun just for you? And do I feel blessed, heck no! I feel like I'm cursed.

Because to me being blessed would be to have all these jerks bother somebody else. Like old rat boy, Junior.

Yeah, I could feel blessed if they bother him for a change. That would be so cool. Only he so rotting and a jerk himself that even the jerks don't want to hang with him.

Hmmm, I wonder if I could somehow unjerk him a little? You know, it might even be worth a try. Yeah, I could figure a way to make him think I liked him.

We could like hang out together for a while and then I could introduce him to the other jerks. Make him look like a super star.

They would be so impressed they would just be totally happy to hang with him for a change. Oh yeah it sounds like a plan.

Wait a minute. That means I have to actually pretend to like him. Well, could I actually do that?

Oh my god, what am I saying? Am I that desperate? No way! I don't care how many butts I have to kick to get those jerks to leave me alone, there is no way I'm going to hang with Junior.

God I could end up with cheese warts or something. I bet there is such a thing. I'm not going to risk it.

So I guess I'll have to just think of a different solution. One that doesn't involve cheese or listening to crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home