Thursday, April 05, 2007

IT AIN'T OVER TILL...

Man let me tell you there ain't nothing more frustrating than trying to cope with some mess and not being able to know when you've won. That's major drawback you know. I mean we all need to have a clue if we did good at something.

Now it is hard at times to actually be able to always tell when something is done. It shouldn't be in some cases, but it sure is at times.

For me the worst times take place when I'm on some griminal assignment with my buddy Otis. Yeah there is nothing worse than being in pursuit of some griminal and not sure how long before you catch him.

The worst part is when you just finished off some big drink and you kidneys are complaining. They can be really unforgiving if you piss them off too.

That is the over part that really makes me worry. I mean not sure how long you have to hold it before you get to use a bathroom.

I'm sorry, but it is so dang hard to concentrate on fighting grime when you need to do the pee-pee dance. Now that is not part of what teach you in grimefighter training school.

And what really bugs me is the dang griminals. They are out there doing stupid and evil junk. I bet they don't worry when they need to take a potty break.

Heck, as far as I know they are even without a concern over if they find one. Them jerks got no problem pissing anywhere and just treating it like some other grime. What a bunch of disgusting jerks.

It don't even seem to matter to Otis that much either. Honestly there are times when I wonder if my buddy even has kidneys.

He never once mentions worry about needing to find a bathroom. True, he sure does seem to get a hang up about checking out bushes at times. Which is kind of weird, but I guess that is his problem.

As for me, I would rather just get a break on this whole deal. Just spell it out for me. Let me know where all the bathrooms are and when I get to use them.

That way I can stop worrying about that and have more time to concentrate on beating up the bad guys. With them the one thing I hope they understand that there is no way it is ever over in terms of my being after their butts.

Course that includes making allowance for bathroom breaks. A person has to have their priorities. Or in this case perhaps it is prior-it-pees. Or maybe prior-me-pees. Guess that ain't quite the same. But it sure works when I got to find a bathroom. Which after five or six colas can sure be often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home