Sunday, April 08, 2007

YES PLEASE

How come you got to say please if somebody ask you if you want more of something? I mean they were the ones who asked right?

Seems like they ought to be the ones who need to say please? Like please take some more.

I sure would think that would be so cool. A lot easier than having somebody always expect you to tell them please just for doing what they were planning to do in the first place.

I'm sorry, but I think this whole deal is questionable in my book. Now perhaps there ought to be a better way of handling this whole deal.

I was thinking if say people worked out some kind of schedule deal of please. Or perhaps set up a rulebook. That way it wouldn't be so confusing.

And we all would have a definite idea of when and where to do whatever. My only concern would be that nobody lets old rat boy Junior make up the rules.

There is no way if he gets involved that anybody is going to get treated fairly. Shoot with him everyone would most likely have to include cheese with everything you say. That would be awful.

Cheese is okay, but man that would really be a pain if you had to hand somebody a hunk of cheese and say please too. I don't want to carry around any big bag of cheese wherever I go just in order to pass out some stupid hunk to somebody.

Plus cheese don't stay good forever. So the big hassle would be how many times would you have to end up making extra trips to the store.

Man that could get to be such a pain. I perish the thought. That is what you are suppose to say when you are talking about stuff that is perishable.

Fortunately it doesn't appear that I have too much to worry about though. As best as I can figure nobody is trying to ask for his help in that regard.

So all I have to worry about is the problem of coping with these please crazies. There are just too many of them out there to suit me.

But I'm going to deal with that. My way. I think my bat will serve me perfectly. Funny how when you show that off people tend to get most cooperative.

The nice thing is that with my bat you are guaranteed to get a please. You might have to wait till they wake up, but you can get it. As long as you don't wait around for the cops to show up. They never ask please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home