Monday, April 16, 2007

SAIL BOATS AND SOAP

Okay, plain and simple is that this deal with two things you could use in a bath tub. Really that is so obvious.

Course you do have to be careful not to confuse them. Soap you wash with, the sailboat you float.

And to that end, you better be sure you don't forget, which is which. Because if you get confused it can be real painful.

I did that once, and let me tell you that is one time too many. Oh yeah, it ain't a fun lesson, but you sure better not let it happen more than that. Otherwise it most likely means you got some other kind of problem.

Most people wouldn't forget sticking themselves in the eye with the mast of a toy sailboat, but I reckon you do have to make allowances. Not like the allowance you get from your parents, but the kind that says it is okay for somebody to be stupid.

I suppose there are some that would say why not use a sailboat in the tub in the first place. To which I say, why bother with soap then either?

Okay, you can say what you want on that part. For me it makes sense just to put it that way.

And for those weridos who might suggest you don't have to use a sailboat, my response is OH YEAH! I mean I'm sorry, but I tried using that toy aircraft carrier, but it was too dang big. Plus the little planes kept falling off the deck. Let me tell you, if those get lost in the water, that is the time to start worrying.

As for considering some other kind of boat, shoot why would I do that. You can push a smaller boat around in the water, but it just loses something in the process in my opinion.

So that is why I stick with my sailboat. My lips can make nice wind sounds and the boat moves around like the real thing. I love it.

All I hope is that you guys appreciate my help in explaining this. Oh and I suppose I ought to indulge in also saying that this applies to tubs. That is something totally different in my opinion and not worthy of exploring in terms of water fun.

I definitely don't recommend a person considering using any such toys in a shower. I'm sure there are a few who might do so, but I'm not one of them.

If you are, I would prefer you don't tell me. Because I imagine you will most likely get involved in some other weird practices that I don't want to know about either.

For you sane folks, I just say have fun. That's all you need to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home