Friday, April 27, 2007

OH YEAH!

Now this really is the best of times. It is the wonderful times when you find out some lousy creep got what he deserved. True, I don't get to decide which creep gets what he deserved, but it sure is fun when it happens.

I am working on that problem in terms of trying to improve that chance. I just haven't quite got the hang of how I can do it without being obvious.

I'm sure there is a way somehow though. There just has to be a method to be sure that rat boy, Junior Hemoglobin gets what he deserves.

So far he hasn't gotten run over by a truck. Shoot, I would even be able to sell tickets to let people do the driving.

But the other time when I tried to print up tickets, that jerk found out about it. The nerve of the guy canceling my order.

I even told him it was for a fund raiser. But then he messed it up by asking which one. That was such a pain.

Anyway, I'm not to give up on this quite yet. I'm going to keep hoping some day my dream will come.

That is the one where I get to see Junior's feet sticking out from underneath a truck. Then we all hang around and dance and have a good time.

Except for Dr. Hemoglobin. He might not think of it as being quite the time for celebration as the rest of us.

He might feel different if we give him an extra slice of cake. I figure for an even like that we would be able to get a really big one. That has Junior's face on it and then the words, "Oh yeah."

Ah it is the crust that dreams are made off. But I just can't tell Junior that. I sure would love to though.

Till I can, I reckon, I'll just have to be content with the fun of imagining that oh yeah. Gosh just thinking about it makes me happy.

Now all I have to do is keep my eyes on when Junior goes to the garage. Yeah, that will be perfect.

Oh and I have to practice my "what truck?" Question when the time comes. I only hope I can accomplish it with a straight face.

There are times when it doesn't work to smile.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "How come they get mad at your if you break something during break time?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home