Friday, May 04, 2007

IN BETWEEN

Now this is not always being in the exact middle of sometime. Like you can be in between spots, but close to one than the other.

But that is pretty easy to figure out I reckon. Yeah, how tough is it to know there are two ends to something?

Well I don't mind that part too much. I can figure that out easy enough. But what kind of bugs me is when somebody talks about reading in between the lines.

I mean like there is something there, but space. However, if you listen to some people there is all whole lot more than something blank. Some people sure can think the strangest things I guess.

In any case, I don't know that might be strange, but I know something even stranger. I heard a guy talking about being in between jobs.

Which sounded really crazy because it was like he was working at something where you had to do a lot of traveling from one job to another. Only if you are in between them, what is up with that?

I do have to ask. After all, how come you just can go to wherever instead of just saying you are in between. And all I can figure is that these two places to work really suck so bad that you would rather be here than there.

That can be cool I guess. Sort of makes sense I imagine. Only I would sort of figure you might want to consider you know getting some type of job where you didn't enjoy just being in between.

Course this in another of those things I imagine like in between a rock and a hard place. Not sure where that place is either.

Only I don't think I want to go there myself. Sounds kind of boring and life has enough of those moments as it is from my point of view.

Which for me is not one that includes being in between if I can avoid it. Unless you are talking about being in between meals. Now that allows for what you call in between meal snacks.

And those are so cool. Heck I enjoy them so much I just love eating them all the time even during dinner.

Well the way I figure on that part it is no big deal. As long as at least one minute happens before you actually eat dinner.

Works for me, of that you can be sure. But then when it comes to snack, most things do.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "If a lemon turns bad does it get sweet instead of sour?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home