Sunday, April 29, 2007

CIRCUS IN YOUR PANTS

That might seem like a pretty strange title, but let me tell you, man with some people, you do wonder if this isn't the truth. Plain fact is there sure are a lot of clowns out there.

I'm not talking about the kind that make you laugh either. I'm speaking of the type that make you want to strangle them.

And you see the way I figure it these types really need help. They kind that comes from whacking them up the side of the head to keep them from being stupid.

Oh yeah, there are too many of them out there. Really goofy types that shouldn't be trusted in any way.

The way I figure too they are also of the type and nature that honestly you just have to figure acting that way infects them big time. So since they act like clowns in a goofy way you just figure it ends up with them having some kind of bizarre circus on the inside.

Yep, I can imagine that in their minds they got all kinds of circus animals running around that make for part of the reason they are nuts. Oh it would explain a lot in my view.

You know there is no hope for them too. You could stuff them full of popcorn, pop and cotton candy and they would still act crazy.

As best as I can figure the think you can do for these people to help them the best is to just put them out of their misery. No, I'm not speaking of clobbering them either.

Oh that is one choice, but I like to start if I can by taking them to a circus. Yeah, I figure if you do that, you can truly savor helping to see the light. That is the spotlight which one sees when you are at that circus at night. Hopefully it helps them see things better.

And if that doesn't work, at least you can enjoy the opportunity to say find yourself with some decent snacks, which is never a bad thing. Afterwards there is always the bashing option if you needed it.

But if everything doesn't go okay because you can't find a circus then taking them to a zoo can be nice as an alternative. Only no fair feeding them to the bears if they don't take the hint.

It is tempting admittedly. But not always the best choice. Unless you have a chance to bash them first.

That way they don't resist when you are shoving them through the bars of the bear's cage. Just less hassles that way.

I just hope all of this is helpful. It can really give you a chance to savor the moment when the bear burps. Er, that is if you can't find a circus.

1 Comments:

Blogger chumly said...

After I turned 50 the circus started.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home