Tuesday, May 01, 2007

BAD GOOS

Well for the most part to me, goo is not a good thing. Oh it can be at times. There is the goo that comes from fixing some bread dough. It is decent and can be tasty too.

Other than that goo just seem to be short of the letter D to make it good. And let me tell you that is a whole lot of less than good if you ask me.

Which can be pretty darn important too. The kind of important that can make the difference between life and yuck.

Now that is really an important difference. Because without the D you just got to big a risk at having a mess.

See anyway you look at it goo is not naturally a good thing. It can be downright messy and dangerous too.

That is when goo becomes goop. Which is where it goes from just being your every day ordinary crude to something a lot worse.

You really have to be careful about that part. There are griminals out there that are real sneaky in that regard.

They sit around and plot ways to make goo into something really disgusting. They just can't help themselves. It is just part of what they do.

As for me, well in order to avoid such problems, I always have the practice of making sure I clobber anyone I think is peddling some goo. Just to avoid that risk.

That sure is safer than risking some mess. Because with goo it is sticky and makes any mess even worse.

I know it might seem a tad extreme to some, but there are times you just don't have a choice. At least I don't feel you do.

And so far nobody seems to complain about my view on it. I guess they might complain if I gave them a chance, but I never do.

However, there is no reason to start from my point of view. It just wouldn't be worth the headache.

Okay true, the headache is normally the one that the other person gets when I clobber them. But the way I figure that is important to be sure I can take care of keeping messes under control.

Ah it is difficult to always be smart on this subject. But my rule is spare the rod as in bat, spoil the mild (which is when they act like a child.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home