Sunday, May 06, 2007

THE GOOD STUFF

The one thing we know about this is it is good. Which is so much nicer than bad. And we know we are talking about stuff.

That is the tricky part. Since a whole lot of things can be called stuff. And some of them are necessarily the kinds of things we would enjoy having.

Unfortunately, since we don't necessarily agree on what is stuff and therefore which of it is good. Nope that is hard to do when you deal with some people.

See the thing is there are those crazy dudes out there that would treat garbage as stuff. Oh that is not all bad.

But man if they want to treat it as good, then they have a real problem. At least in my way of thinking.

Anyway, my rule is if it smells bad then it ain't good. Seems like a fair rule. At last it works for me.

As for them strange types that think otherwise, well you can spend time with them if you want. I'll pass.

Yeah, I walk right pass them and let somebody else worry about them being their friends. Because otherwise you can just end up risking them wanting to spend time showing you their idea of good stuff. And I sure like that part.

Now outside of those strange people there are the ones you have to mess with that think good stuff is something you only imagine. Which is even stranger than strange.

I don't know why, but I've run across a few of them on occasion too. I just don't hang with them very much.

Because if you agree to hang with them it only makes things worse. Does for me at least. I just find them boring.

I don't know how else to describe when you are talking to somebody who is weird like that and you get dumb and decide to keep trying to talk to them. I used to think that was okay, but no I don't think so.

And it is mainly because of the fact they sooner or later end up wanting to show you their stuff. Which they always say is good.

Naturally the idea of good covers some pretty crazy crap too. As for me, well I'm just happy when it is not something that includes jelly beans.

Because when it does, then I have to worry about them wanting my jelly beans and who needs that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home