Saturday, May 05, 2007

RUNNER UP

Man is this a lousy term or what? To think of someone having to run and then end up not winning is terrible.

And how come the runner up was the loser and the person who won doesn't necessary run? You don't hear it said runner champ instead of runner up?

Plus heck what is the deal here with calling losing as up? Honestly I wouldn't feel up if I lost. And if that happen while I was running that would really be the pits.

So this really doesn't work for me. And it brings up all kinds of questions. I mean do both the winner and the loser have to run or is it just a punishment for the loser?

I would have thought losing was enough punishment. Unless you know they had that as one of the rules of the contest up front. Then it would be okay.

I don't think I want to participate in that kind of contest. They can keep that for some other dummy to try.

But apparently there are plenty of suckers out there who don't mind. Hmmm, I wonder if they like give you a chance to you know practice before you have to do that running up stuff? Seems like a fair option.

Plus it never say how fair you have to run? I would think they could make sure about that part too.

After all if we are talking like around the block it is a whole lot different than if say you were talking a long way like say two blocks. Now that would be going to far.

Guess I won't have to worry about it anyway. I understand this whole thing starts with you know somebody tossing their hat in a ring.

And there is no way I'm tossing my beanie into any ring, wherever it is located. You can't forget that part.

Let me tell you I sure will never figure out why some put up with such strange practices. It really sucks in terms of expecting it to make sense.

Which I guess doesn't bother some people. They just never think these things through. Which is okay by me.

Only I sure hope they don't start complaining when they get handed a part of sneakers and are told, sorry loser start running. That is a little late to complain in my book.

Which is the one where I keep the rules about stupid things I never will do. There are other things on that list too. But for now, this is enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home