Monday, May 07, 2007

SHIPPING DATES

Is this supposed to be a good thing? I was ordering this deal out of a catalogue once and noticed this thing about shipping dates.

They had a list of days of the month they shipped stuff you ordered. Like if you ordered it one day, it will give you a date of the month you can expect to get your order shipped.

Now personally, I have to wonder what the heck is up with that? I mean how come there can be as much as a whole week between the time I order it and they actually ship the darn that?

I have a feeling it is because some clown working at the place forgot to make the whatever. He was probably taking some nap and didn't get around to finishing it like he was suppose to.

So they have to go and kick him in the butt to wake up to get him to do his job. Really is pathetic if you ask me.

But I can only hope that it isn't for some other crazy reason. I would hate to think they got some real evil reason. Such as they stuff is spoiled in some way and they need to clean it up.

Man it is so scary to think of. I just hate the idea of buying some crap that ends up being crude. You just have to be careful in what you order.

Which is why I always make sure I get the details on this shipping thing before I order. I want to know the name of the dude who is doing the shipping.

Yeah and if this guy is careful or a klutz. That makes a big difference too. You got to be sure he doesn't drop anything.

That can also be a big reason why they have this shipping date thing. I thinking what if they happen to like bring the thing and need time to glue it back together.

You always got to look for clues when the thing gets delivered. Like if it has cracks in it. Providing you are ordering something that might have cracks if it got broke. No problem say for example with chocolate. They just melt it and all the cracks go away.

Well I'll have you know too that the other day I nearly got ripped off. I order this one thing and when I got it I had to return it. It was all broken and they didn't even attempt to glue it back together.

Which was such a shame since you know the picture looked so cool on it. Only you sure couldn't tell that from all the pieces they sent.

Boy was it a hassle to return too. I mean I don't care if they did say it was a jigsaw puzzle, it should have come looking like the picture. Why should I get stuck having to put all those pieces together?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home