Tuesday, May 22, 2007

TENNIS SHOES

Okay when it comes to shoes, I'm a sneaker dude. Sneakers I understand, no problem. They are cool. And you don't have to polish them ever. I like that part the best.

What is weird to me is that while I like sneakers, some call them tennis shoes. Which is really strange if you ask me.

To me tennis is that weird some call a sport. I don't know why though. Nobody ever gets beat up or anything. And they totally waste the use of those rackets. Which I think would make great things for bashing people. But they use it to whack a ball.

I assume the big problem is that they don't know how to dress. How can you be expected to honestly get upset the right way and bash someone when you are standing around in your underwear? It just don't work if you want my opinion.

Which is the whole thing from my view that is a problem that starts with their shoes. They take sneakers, which are just plain old sneakers and call them tennis shoes. Like it makes everything okay or something.

That sure don't work for me. How come they can't pick on some other kind of shoe to mess up that thing they call a sport, but isn't in my book.

All I know is that while these weird dudes are out their doing their strange stuff, the rest of us are acting smart. I mean you really got to wonder about some sport where the people bat this ball around and then every once and a while talk about love. I hate to think what that suggests.

And if that wasn't bad enough then they add some strange stuff about it being a whole lot of love like forty love. They never say what forty are they talking about.

I sure hope they aren't talking about something terrible like forty pair of dirty underwear. No way I would love that!

But since everything else they do is strange, I have to assume the same applies to that too. And as long as they don't ask me to love forty pair of dirty underwear I'm cool.

Well since I'm not planning on going to the tennis court anyway, I guess I won't worry about it. Besides I wouldn't want to go there and find out that somebody was going to give a ticket. I mean it is a court.

They never tell you what kind of trials they judge though. Hope it ain't the kind that you end up standing around in your underwear and having to hit those stupid little balls.

That is too weird for my tastes. I would rather stick with my sneakers. At least nobody makes me get stuck standing around in my underwear. And I ain't going to do that no matter what somebody says about loving it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home