Thursday, May 17, 2007

READY OR NOT

Is this stupid or what? I mean if something is going to happen even if you don't want it to then is there any point to act like you have choice? Or is there any value in claiming it is some kind of warning?

Honestly you do have to wonder about the dunces that say that kind of crap. There are too many of them if you ask me.

And let me tell you the one you never can be ready for under any circumstances is that wacky gal over at STINK by the name of Truly Grimy. That gal is one person that there just is no hope for in my opinion. I hate to rag on her like that, but there is no way I will ever be ready for anything she wants me to do.

That is mainly because most of the time the only thing she wants you to be ready for his something she cooks. Boy I don't care who you are, there isn't any way for that to happen.

You could like have a whole month to prepare by eating the worst crap in the world till you puked constantly and still never be ready for her crude. I'm telling you it's just down right scary to imagine the stuff she comes up with.

And no matter how bad it is and how many times she gets told her stuff is crap, she never gives up. That is in this case, not a good thing.

I only wish there was a way to be sure I didn't have to worry about this ever again. I suppose I could consider giving up being a grimefighter. But the thing is you know, once you get in the habit of saving the world it is kind of hard to give it up.

Which is what makes it so tough. Because our boss, Dr. Hemoglobin gets in these moods a times where he decides it is really important to try and save money.

I can appreciate that. After all it ain't like the grimefighter business is for getting rich. So he does stuff to try and make sure we save a buck or two.

Along the way that means there are times when we get stuck with him deciding to see if this time Truly can fix something decent. It is always a big mistake, but it doesn't keep him from thinking it will save money.

My only regret is that rat boy, Junior Hemoglobin, doesn't end up being stuck having to scarf down this crude. Just seeing him turn green would make it all worth her leaving us with a need to puke.

But I suppose there ain't much chance of that taking place. At least as long as we get stuck with Dr. Hemoglobin griping about the times when spend money. Hey, can I happen if that truck need repairs? It does happen. Well, true perhaps it is not something you know that might have been necessary if I hadn't misread the gear shift and back over that police car with the garbage truck. Can I help it if I got confused and thought R stood for right turns and not reverse?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home