Saturday, May 12, 2007

MIND LIKE A PRETZEL

Oh man now this is a good thing. Yep, there is nothing better than a dude with a brain as bent as a pretzel.

It really is cool. You can spend time with them and they never get boring. Man they are so cool. Why heck they can carry on conversations all by themselves.

Plus they always have lots of friends too. Okay you can't see them but they are there because they keep talking to them all the time.

And I really enjoy how they have so many wonderful things to say too. Why the stuff I've learned is amazing.

Who else would bless me with the fact that sun is really made of sauerkraut that turned sour. See what I wouldn't have discovered that as valuable unless I knew such dudes.

Why I consider that to be such a blessing. And it amazes me how all these super smart dudes just never are that busy.

I would have figured knowing the secrets of the universe would sort of keep them in demand, but for some odd reason they don't have that problem. In fact a lot of times people just seem to leave them alone all together.

Which is okay by me since it means we have more time for me to learn the secrets of the universe. I haven't really learned all of the quite yet.

I hope to one of these days. It could be helpful at parties and you know in saving the world. Stuff like that can always be a benefit to somebody.

Yeah, I really hope to get that all straighten out of these days. It would be so cool if I could finish it up by say next week.

That way I could save the world in time for the next Tuesday's sale of jelly beans. I'm sure they would be happy to give me a break on the price if I managed to save everyone else.

But since it isn't likely given the fact those kinds keep disappearing for a few days at a time, I don't think I'll lost any sleep over it. Might wish though.

All I have to figure is where in the world they end up going when they disappear. I tried asking one of them once, but he wouldn't say. Just mumbled something about meds.

I'm assuming that is some kind of secret code. You never know when I might have a chance at those meds myself.

I wonder if they come in jelly bean codes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home