Friday, May 11, 2007

TASTY

Is there anything cooler than getting to eat something tasty? I don't think so. Nope, I really believe it.

If only we could agree on what is actually tasty. My rule is if you can stand eating it when you mix it together then why would you expect your tummy to be happy when you mess with stuffing it with all kinds of stuff separately.

What I mean is that if it looks like crap if you toss it in a bowl it will feel that way when you eat it. So go ahead, put the pop, pizza, ice cream, potato chips and other good stuff into a bowl and mix it real good. That is what your tummy is going to do.

It is amazing when you that how some stuff really looks ugly or down right disgusting. But then the big deal is how much it smells. You know does it smell bad or good.

As for the taste, well I kind of like the flavor of pizza and ice cream together. It really does work for me.

I got to admit though there are times my tummy sort of disagrees I guess. Because when I do eat something like that it will end up upchucking it later. I just figure that it is being moody.

Course I don't do that all the time with food. Just more of experimenting you understand. Yeah, it really is not something I would do all of the time.

Plus my buddy Otis won't let me. Why he won't even let me try it when he is home. Can you imagine that?

I guess I can't blame him. I mean when he is around when I get inspired he does kind of turn green.

Which ain't his regular color. And that is not a good color for him either. Not when he ends up nearly passing out in the process.

So these days I just stick to doing this when I'm by myself. I used to try it when others were around. But most just don't seem to come over when I'm feeling creative.

It sure is funny how they just have so many things that come up when I ask them. Yeah, I never knew so many folks that had to you know, wash their stuffed animals at the same time.

But I supposed if they want to miss out on the good stuff, that is okay. As for me, well shoot, I'm having a good time.

True, it does get kind of boring not having anyone to share it with, but hey, some times being creative is lonely.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "What it the deal with this 'got milk' stuff. Like I'm suppose to always have a carton with me? Sounds like some people have weird idea of fashion."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home