Sunday, May 20, 2007

BEGUZZLED

Oh man this is one of those deals where you really, really feel stupid after the fact. It is when you are like totally thirsty and all you can think of is guzzling as much of whatever as possible.

And since there ain't any like guzzle police to keep you from doing it, you just start drinking all you want. Only your tummy doesn't warn you quick enough that it is full.

So you end up with a really bad stomach ache, which sucks big time. Plus you can't do much for it.

See if you tummy hurts from eating something bad, you can take some kind of medicine. However if it hurts from being too full, you can't add more to it. You can even try without it making you feel worse.

So it really is a crappy feeling big time. And you can't even blame somebody else for it. Oh you can try, but when they look at all the empty pop bottles with your lips marks on them, it just doesn't work.

Course it is fun to try and blame somebody else. I took a shot at it a few times. But so far I haven't had good luck at it.

Maybe I should have you know, not tried to hard. It was just at the moment it made sense. What can I say, the idea of Alien Cheese Warrior running over from trying to conquer the world just to force me to drink too much pop sounded so impressive.

Didn't work though. That was the pits. I had hoped it would, but it didn't. Otis never believed it no matter how much I tried to look sincere.

And even that old rat boy, Junior, didn't think it was believable. Heck, I mean of all the people you would have figured he would have believed me.

I mean he is such a cheese addict. But no, he thought it was stupid too. Man that was probably the biggest pain.

Oh well, I have learned at least. If my eyes are too big from my tummy and I think I am thirstier than I am, I just have learned to not complain if I get too full.

It is kind of hard to sit there with my tummy all bloated and not say much. But it sure beats those stares like I'm a moron.

Just a few words to the wise in hopes of sharing so others my avoid doing the same thing. And perhaps share the rule about pop.

Never think you can keep drinking when you tummy screams tilt. Because when it decides to tell you its unhappy it sure does know who to make you feel the worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home