Monday, May 21, 2007

DANDRUFF

Is this the end of the world or what? Well let me tell you it must be if you listen to those commercials where you have to use some special shampoo to get better.

I don't know, but it just seems to me that a few flakes on the shoulders are not that bad. And if you happen to wear something white, then no problem.

But try to explain that to people that get all jazzed about this deal. Man you would think you had an industrial case of BO or something.

Which to me is really weird. I mean you can really smell the scent from BO, but heck dandruff don't hurt the nostrils.

At least not as far as I can tell. So the way I figure it is all the fault of the shampoo dudes. Yeah, if they didn't scare you to death with all that stuff like you are going to be hated for all eternity if you don't bother to you know get your hair full of their soapy stuff.

All I know is that I ain't buying it. Nope I don't need that type of headache. I mean all that trouble of going to the store just to get that special shampoo.

Then when you check out some clerk sees you order it and they know, this dude sure has a dandruff problem. Yeah, you might as well shout it from the tree tops. And who needs that?

I know that I don't. So I never bother to actually go for the shampoo for the dandruff thing.

What I do is buy regular shampoo. But I learned this from my buddy Otis. What you do is when nobody is looking you bring this empty bottle with your. Then you pour out the shampoo into it. Afterwards, you take some of the dandruff shampoo and put it into the regular bottle and then put the regular shampoo in that other bottle into the dandruff shampoo bottle.

That way you can you know buy the regular shampoo bottle home and don't have to worry about the funny looks from the clerk. Course I imagine that might not make the person who actually bought the dandruff shampoo all that happy when it didn't work.

I did mention that to Otis. He just said that if the person was okay with buying the dandruff shampoo then they probably wouldn't mind having to do it again.

I really enjoy when Otis says things that make sense even when if I didn't them I wouldn't feel that way.

And the nice thing is we never worry about dandruff. Cleaning up shampoo off the aisle floor maybe, but never dandruff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home