Saturday, May 26, 2007

ALWAYS

Well there is one thing you can say about this word, when it happens it can sure make life easier. The big hassle is that you can't always be sure when it will be true.

Take for example with that stuff called love. I see it on cards where somebody says love always. Well that can be a pretty cool thing I reckon. I mean when you are talking about mushy stuff like love, which makes people act goofy, I can appreciate that you might want it to last always.

From what I've seen you sure don't want to act like that just for a little while. I mean man does that suck to act that stupid all the time and think it will be always and then suddenly you don't feel that way any longer.

Speaking for myself, I don't think I want to personally mess with it. When I see people who say they are in love they get really weird.

Of course, I know all about being weird, but that is from my view in a good way. Like acting weird about jelly beans. I don't think it is weird myself to stand in front of a candy store so you don't mess out on the fresh ones when they open.

My buddy Otis doesn't look at it that way though. He gets pretty bent out of shape about it. I suppose he might not if I didn't call him like every hour to see what time it is.

But you know it is hard to read my watch in the dark and besides it gets kind of boring just standing out there all by myself. So you would figure he wouldn't complain about me calling up to just say hi and ask what time it is.

Otis calls that weird. But let me tell you that might be weird, just no where near as having to act as goofy as some of those dudes act who say they are in love.

I figure there ought to be a cure for that kind of weirdness. And no way it ought to be expected last always.

Still, those people with that problem sure don't seem to feel like always is terrible when they act that way. I figure that is all part of them being so dang weird.

Thank goodness my buddy Otis doesn't get weird that way. Oh he has come close a couple of times with some ladies over at this donut shop we visit.

And I get a sense he would be okay with it. But so far he just seems content to have some glazed donuts instead.

Plus, whenever they seem to be having a good time chatting, I go up to see what all the fun is. All I do is ask a few questions. Then they don't seem to want to chat with Otis again after I do any talking. Now that is a whole different kind of weirdness I guess. Don't think I want to find out either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home