Sunday, September 03, 2006

MOONBEAMS IN A JAR

What I want to know is whose is the clown that is trying to say this is possible. Jeez, I can buy into a lot of junk, but moonbeams? And in a jar?

I think somebody is just jerking our chain on that part. But they put it in a song like it is possible.

In the first place where would somebody actually get any moonbeams? It isn't like there is a store where you can buy them. Nor is there some place like a forest you can go and pick them off a tree.

Course the way those darn forest rangers are about trees even if you could they would end up tossing your butt into a jail for picking moonbeams without a license. Yeah, I could see that happening.

And with my luck I would end up having to appear before some judge with a bad attitude who would sentence me to life stuffed in some tree trunk. I know how that stuff works. You can forget that being my choice.

But all of that is assuming you could even find some moonbeams in the first place. Which I suppose also applies to sunbeams too.

Where do you get them suckers? Seeing the sun is no problem, but the beam part sure isn't easy to accomplish from my point of view.

That is the part that really bugs me. How come they make stupid songs where they talk about impossible stuff in the first place?

Honestly is this really a good thing? I don't think so personally. I think it sucks big time and as far as I'm concern somebody ought to be in big trouble for even pulling that crap.

But I know that isn't going to happen. I just know they are going to keep bugging us with more and more of this kind of nonsense.

Well unless we have a chance to do something about it. It sure would be something I would consider a good idea.

I'm not sure what would be the best choice though. How do you get people to stop writing stupid songs? It sure hasn't worked with stuff like rap music. I mean no matter how many times you talk about it, they keep making new rap songs or whatever you call them.

Oh well, I guess you just can expect that to change. There isn't much of a likelihood of that improving.

So perhaps we will have to do what we normally do and simple express our opinion with a case of bashing. That would work. Well for me at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home