Wednesday, August 30, 2006

PARTY TIME

Ah, there is nothing as fun as party time. Well providing you are talking about people that know how to party and not make you yawn.

It might be hard to believe, but there really are people who just can't seem to enjoy themselves. At least from what I've noticed.

When I'm around my buds at STINK where we are all grimefighters then having a good time is pretty easy. We are all pretty cool dudes and enjoy doing a lot of the same fun stuff.

That is providing you don't try to count old rat boy, Junior Hemoglobin. With him there is no fun without it involving cheese. Boring!

Don't get me wrong, cheese can be a good thing. But not as the only thing you use to have fun. I ask you would you consider serving cheese sandwiches where you have two slices of cheddar cheese for the bread part and put two more inside for the cheese part to be a good sandwich.

I don't know where he got it, but he also has this video about the history of cheese making. About the only thing it is really good for is watching it if you need something to put you asleep.

I'm just glad that Junior is normally too busy thinking about cheese when he's not eating it so he doesn't want to spend time with us as a rule. Which generally makes the idea of having a party even more appealing if he isn't involved.

Outside of him there is of course, Reverend Analbe and his moral majority bunch. If you want to have a good time without feeling guilty then I don't suggest you waste time with him. Oh he and his group do know how to eat, if you think eating is the only way to have fun, but outside of that they can get kind of boring.

So I do my best to kind of avoid him when I'm really looking to enjoy myself. Besides I know somewhere in the middle of his idea of having a party it is going to mean he's going to expect you to pay for the fun. He calls it an offering. Only I notice that the offer part always amounts to everyone else doing the giving.

But at least I do have my pals at STINK. They will always make up for the times when I have to tolerate Junior or the Reverend Analbe.

That is providing some griminal types aren't trying to ruin our fun. Yeah, they get their jollies by sometimes trying to ruin our fun.

That only makes for a different kind of fun. The type that comes when we get to do something like bash them silly for bothering us. Which always is cause for a party by itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home