Wednesday, August 23, 2006

LITTLE FLOWERS

I was over in this flower shop the other day checking out this display of candy they had just put up. It was pretty cool and while I was there I noticed they had these pots with these really incredibly tiny flowers in them. That was pretty amazing I felt.

It made me wonder if there was an extra special reason for growing them that small. So I decide to ask the dude that worked there. Boy was that a mistake. He just gave me this attitude like I was stupid for even asking.

Well that was hardly the kind of attitude I expected from some dude who spends times growing flowers. You sort of expect people involved with that to be more sociable.

I tried to point that out to him and let me tell you that didn't help. He got really snooty in the process.

So I decided to show him a special use for those small flowers. Namely one of shoving them up his nose.

I doubt he appreciate me sharing that creative option with him. But I imagine he won't forget it.

I got to admit though I'm not all that happy that I still didn't find out the reason they have for making small roses. It really still bugs me.

And you know the big problem is that I have tried to visit a couple of other flower shops and ask them the same reason and not gotten very good answers either. This one dude mainly wanted to only answer my question if I agreed to buy the flowers.

That really created a problem. I mean I wanted him to tell me first why they were small and he wanted me to buy them first.

All I can say is like the first guy I showed him a creative way to use the flowers that I bet he never imagined. And I was happy to provide him the service.

I'm not sure he felt grateful for me trying, but I did my best to help him just the same. Meanwhile, I'm still bugged by the deal with these small flowers.

So I'm going to do what I can to keep checking. If I get real desperate I might even ask old rat boy, Junior Hemoglobin. He's always good for telling you stuff that isn't true or giving you an answer regardless of the situation.

But for me, heck I like the idea. There isn't anyone I can think of that I would enjoy showing my new use for those flowers too more than old rat boy. And I'm not sure where he would think it was cool either.

I just know it would give me a reason to smile. And anytime I can do that with a flower of any size it is a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home