Wednesday, August 16, 2006

SOMETHING FROM NOTHING

Now this is a really good trick. Like where those magicians pull a rabbit out of a hat. I have no idea how they manage that, but I sure wish they could do it with a whole lot of other stuff. It sure would be cool to have a chance to have plenty of whatever whenever you wanted.

The one thing I haven't figured out is how come if they can do it with rabbits they don't turn it into a business? I mean think about it. You could have a magician who you could go to anytime you needed something and have them whip it out of some hat. Maybe there is a shortage of hats or something.

In any case those darn magicians aren't in any hurry it seems to get into the hat business since they never have advertised it on television that I know of. So I suppose we will just have to be content with them doing it to show off.

Meanwhile, I still really love the idea of getting something from nothing. Not sure where else you can achieve this other than with magicians.

Although, my buddy Otis claims some politicians are good at it. He claims they have a incredible talent for all kinds of magic tricks. Which includes making promises disappear. And I guess they do real magic with tax money too. Why heck Otis says they can make expenses appear out of nowhere. I wish I could have a chance to see that some time.

Oh well for now I think I'll just work on this whole something from nothing thing, by myself. All I have to do is first of all is get myself one of those black top hats like a magician wear and maybe one of their capes too.

I'm not sure where I can get those for sure, but I'll keep checking. Now getting one of those wands could be a little tricky. You can't just go over to a vending machine and get one.

I might try information to locate one. And until I do I'm going to keep practicing saying their magic words. I know it doesn't work unless you use the magic words.

So I can give it a shot here. Okay, here goes, "Abner Cadaver." Um, I'm not sure that sounds quite right. Let me try it again. "Abbur Can-hava."

Er, I don't know, it sort of sounds okay. I haven't seen it produce any rabbits yet. Maybe I got to have the hat first.

I suppose I'll get the hang of it eventually. I sure hope so. I'm kind of anxious to give myself a try at maybe pulling out a bag of jelly beans from one of those hats. Gee, I sure hope I don't mess up. I mean I wouldn't want to pull out a bag and find all the beans covered with bunny hair. I wonder if you need a special extra magic set of words to prevent that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home