Sunday, August 13, 2006

WHO COULD ASK FOR MORE?

I think the person who asked this question has a pretty sick idea of what more really means. Because from what I've notice the person asking this is generally doing so in terms of good stuff and not bad stuff.

Which kind of makes sense I guess when you consider that most people probably wouldn't want more of bad junk. So I doubt anybody would be inclined to say "gimmie more bad crap." Well, I suppose I ought to say that there are maybe a few dummies that love having bad stuff happen to them. But not me.

Anyway, getting back to this deal of who could ask for more, I heard it just the other day. It was during this commercial where this dude was telling people all about this resort. I got the idea that he was trying to convince folks to go their for vacation.

I guess he did okay and talking about the place. But personally, when he would ramble on about what he called amenities I could think of a lot more than his more. I guess stuff like golf courses and swimming pools are okay. And horseback riding is cool I suppose if you are a cowboy. But if he had asked me the question about who could ask for more, I would have said me.

Now don't get me wrong. It was all pretty neat looking. I reckon I could figure a way to have fun. But I don't think it would have been as great on the more scale as he was bragging.

Speaking for myself, when I was looking at that commercial I just asking, "what about the good stuff?" I mean no once did I see him any kind of candy store on the whole place.

They did have a big pig out place called a buffet. But I didn't see any jelly beans at all. And that sure is a more I sort of consider as important.

The way I figure they spent on their money and junk like grass and flowers and horses so they didn't have any left over for the really valuable stuff like jelly beans. Personally, I think those dudes haven't spent much time around horses. They might feel different if they had seen the kind of mess one of those beasts makes when it poops! Makes me wonder if they people that go there find out before it is too late about that little detail. You can sure bet they didn't mention it in that commercial.

So as far as I'm concerned they might fool other people with their grass and horses, but not me. Nobody is going to pull that more business on me and claim it is just spiffy and the best thing next to slice bread without a flash of a little sugar. Besides in my house we keep candy next to the bread so their next to slice bread sure is different than mind.

I guess the main reason I was venting on this deal in this posting is because I did call the place up on their 800 number, which I think was broke since I only had to dial it once and not 800 times. Anyway, I pointed out about their lack of jelly bean life. Then I chatted on it some more till the dude told me to get a life before we got disconnected for some reason. Well just shows what he knows since I already got a life and don't have to go and get one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home