Saturday, August 05, 2006

DO OR PIE

I heard another version of this and figured somebody made a mistake. It was crazy because it went, do or die. That's a choice?

Man some people sure have weird ideas about doing if you ask me. I mean if you have to choose between doing and something else can't it be tasty? I don't see why not.

So that is why I figure when you got to choose then a nice slice of pie really hits the spot for me. Yeah, if I wimp out on something I don't want to have something come looking for me with a hatchet or worse.

I would rather see them bring a nice chocolate cream pie. Can't see where that could hurt can you? I think it would be so cool to help make you feel better for being such a nerd.

Or in other cases how come it simply can't be do and pie? I mean if you ever deserved a reward it should be after doing something right?

Basically I guess what I'm saying is whatever the case of doing, pie is a good thing. Too bad other people don't feel that way.

They always complicate things by talking about weird junk like responsibility and accountability. What it comes down to is somebody wanted to have someone to point their figure at on account of they don't want to get yelled out. That is where I figure the account part comes in from my point of view.

And when you get passed all that crazy stuff I think nothing really helps to get sane again like a nice big hunk of pie or even two. Maybe three if you are really feeling the need.

Only you do have to be careful on the pie thing a tad. I mean if you try eating three chocolate cream pies covered in rocky road ice cream and hot fudge you might end up with a different kind of do. One that do make you sick. So I wouldn't go pass say two and a half pies. Unless it is real special occasion, then it might be worth the risk.

Well I hope that helps clear up this whole issue of do and pie. I know it has for me. In fact I'm going out right now and pick up a few just so I can practice what I preach. Which since I am doing it I suppose I ought to do it like Reverend Analbe, only with him it is do or donuts. But I'm sure he won't get to upset this once if I substitute pie seeing how I mentioned them and all.

As for everyone else you are welcome to go out and pick up a few pies too. Only you'll have to figure out for yourself what do you did in order to need the pie. Don't worry if you can't come up with one though. I'll be too busy eating pie myself to tell anyone. Which I guess is another part of that whole thing that I guess doesn't end up being mentioned, but I can live with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home