Sunday, July 30, 2006

IN A JAM

Well to me unless you're name is peanut butter and you are being chased by a dude holding a butter knife and loaf of bread this shouldn't be a big deal. I mean jam is cool, but hardly much of a threat.

Unless you got some weird fear of jam for some reason. Maybe your mother was scared by a stork eating a peanut butter and jam sandwich when dropping you on the doorstep. How would I know?

All I know is that apparently this is a bid deal for some bad guys. At least the ones in movies.

I was watching this cool movie the other day and notice that the bad guy was always griping about being in a jam. Only problem to me is that not once in the whole darn movie did he once whip out a sandwich.

Oh he did produce gun, knife, flame thrower and a bomb. Well two bombs I guess. Not sure on that one though since he got blown up at the end.

Never did see any jam though. You would have figured if he was all that concerned over it he would have had the decent to show one jar of something tasty. Guess that is part of what made him a creep.

Now I don't want to say anything bad about the good guys. After all they are the good guys and the cops who protect and serve us. Even though there are times when they have sort of over protected me when I had some misunderstanding with somebody over my bat.

Anyway, even they mentioned about the bad guy being in a jam. Only they never produce a jar of the stuff either.

You would have figured that at least between all those guns and explosions and junk somebody would have had time to stop by a store and pick up a lousy jar of jam. I ask you is that too much to expect if they are going to spend a whole movie talking about being in a jam.

And I know they sure should have had time. I mean they did spent a lot of the movie in some kind of car chase. So you would have figured they could have stopped at a store at some point.

Heck, I'm sure they probably had to get gas too. I never saw them stop for that either. But you know I bet if they went to a gas station where they sold junk they might have gotten a jar of jam.

Well of course since the jam was for the bad guy and he got blown up at the end maybe they figured it wasn't worth the money. I hope though before they go after the next bad guy they take the time to load up on jam. It does kind of get boring when they talk about it without even showing a single jar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home