Tuesday, August 15, 2006

NOTHING FROM NOTHING

This idea to me is part of what they call fizz-eecks. That is this science thing that has do with all kinds of laws about stuff in general. Like about the Universe, gravity and other junk that somebody decided was important. And I guess there are these science like dudes who spend all their time just thinking about such junk.

So they come up with important what are called insights, when I guess is when you are looking inside somewhere. Anyway, along the one of them made the observation about matter. He didn't say what kind of matter, but just matter in general.

And according to this dude, whoever he was, said something about how you can't either create or destroy matter, just change it. Course to me that seems kind of bogus.



I mean if you take a stick a dynamite and blow up something it general is like totally gone. Now if that guy is right then it really isn't gone. Personally I think he probably was making that part up. But that is just me.

However if the guy is right in any way then that has to mean you know that if you can't get rid of matter for real you can create it either. So ergo, which is a thing my buddy Otis says at times, you can't make nothing from nothing either.

I mean it only makes sense to me if you can't get rid of stuff for sure then you can have nothing be other than nothing. Which I guess is a good thing so you don't have to worry about something like a big monster just appearing from thin air. Because if it did then it would naturally mean you know it broke that fizz-eecks law and brother I don't know what kind of punishment you get from the Universe, but I bet it is pretty serious.

In a way though I'm kind of thrilled by the whole deal. It is sort of comforting to be able to sit there and know that no sneaky monster is going to suddenly go poof and get in your face or something. That ought to be a big relief to us who have given some thought to the issue of sneaky monster.

My only regret I suppose in all of this is how you can't get anything other than nothing from nothing when it means the stuff you would really like you can't have. For example I would love to think somebody could like zap the Universe and then in the middle of nothing you could suddenly have like a whole mountain of jelly beans. I could live with that option.

But I suppose the Universe don't vote for options like that. Wish they did. I'm not sure where you even find the dudes who make the laws for the Universe. It is probably the same place they make those remotes for televisions called a Universal remote. Well shoot between making laws I reckon it would be a good think if those guys were able to watch a little television.

And we all know if there is one place that you can definitely wish that you got nothing from nothing it would be with some of the stupid movies they make. But then I guess that is just my way of looking at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home