Thursday, August 17, 2006

NOTHING FROM SOMETHING

This is definitely not a good thing. You start out with something and end up with nothing. That is so depressing.

Well providing the something is a good thing. Some times if you have a something that sucks having it end up being nothing just makes you have a reason to smile.

So the only time it really bugs me is when I start out with a good thing and end up getting zapped. And what I really hate is when this happens with something I totally feel I can't live without. That totally pisses me off.

What makes it even worse is when somebody else adds to my grief by making me end up with nothing instead of something. And for me nobody does that more often that old rat boy Junior Hemoglobin.

That cheese hording jerk has such knack for knowing when I have say some extra time for myself and then he figures a way to scarf it up for something stupid like doing a chore. God I hate that part.

So it is like I have something in terms of free time and end up with nothing since I don't even end up with some cool memories from the experience. I was stuck doing a bunch of crap that I would prefer to not remember.

What gripes me the most is that Junior is turning my something into a nothing so he can take what might have been a nothing for himself and made it something. It is called dumping crap on me so he doesn't have to do it.

Oh there are times when we manage to avoid it, but not most of the time. If you say no then he makes you talk to his dad, our real boss, Dr. Hemoglobin. And believe me the one thing I don't want to do is have him get involved.

I mean our boss is cool in many ways, but when it comes to saying no it always end in him giving us a lecture. And outside of putting up with hearing the Reverend Analbe bore me with how all fun stuff is a sin, our boss sure can drive you nuts with his lectures.

He will go on forever like he is telling you the history of the world. And boy by the time he gets through you feel like you've been around forever yourself.

So you can be darn sure I want to avoid that possibility as much as possible. Unfortunately, that means putting up with rat boy and his wacky need to bug me and turn my something of free time into nothing.

Of course I guess he ain't much different than how the government is able to turn our paychecks from something cool and into practically nothing by all the taxes they take out. At least it is sure feels that way when they add up all the stuff they decide is a something they need by messing with my something till it feels like nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home