Thursday, August 31, 2006

BED TIME

I've never been real clear why they have to call something where you just end up snoring as a time. It isn't like you can count the seconds while you are sleeping.

So maybe it ought to be bed out of time. Because you know if you really thought of it has having time you probably what to think of something better to do than sleep anyway.

The other thing I was thinking about is how this really isn't like a law or anything. Bedtime normally is something that just is.

At least we all understand it. If somebody says, it's bedtime then we know it doesn't mean we are going to go dancing or whatever.

Now the thing is I think as a rule this whole bedtime deal is often related to the idea of sleep. That is the way I understand it.

After all even though you might do something other than sleep when you go to bed it isn't what you include in bedtime. So does that mean we ought to have different type so rules for bedtime?

Yeah, that might be cool. We could have watching the news bedtime. Or munching on a late night snack bedtime.

Perhaps even playing cards or a nice game. Only then I reckon you would have to battle the other problems. You know like explaining to somebody why you are eating in bed.

Some people can be such a pain in that regard. You just can't tell them something that everyone understands without them wanting more information.

Which is why I thought giving this whole idea of bedtime some definition might cut down on stupid questions. Okay, so admittedly you could have somebody bashed in the head for asking stupid questions and even though I would think it was a cool idea, Otis says it just isn't cool.

You got to admit that bedtime would be easy to understand if you were unconscious. That is one thing I do understand. People who are unconscious don't generally ask too many questions, stupid or otherwise.

Hmmm, perhaps we could work on that as a rule thing. No, there are too many people who would try to complain about that option I reckon.

Oh well, I suppose I could work on it a little. I imagine I could figure a way to work out some solution. Like perhaps have a bat attached to the headboard so you could whack somebody when they just thought of asking a stupid question. I guess the one problem would be operating the bat by remote control. Maybe with a long enough string it could work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home