Monday, September 04, 2006

THE FUN ZONE

This is supposed to be the cool place over in an amusement park where you get to have fun. Only I'm not sure their idea of fun is the same as mine.

Oh they do have some interesting types of food. At least they look cool. And sometimes they do taste decent too.

Well that is when you first bite into them like a corn dog. But sometimes later, your tummy says, "hey, that was yucky, I'm getting rid of it," and you end up barfing on some old guy who beats you senseless with his cane.

Anyway, other than the food they do have some cool rides. Stuff like a rollercoaster and Ferris wheel. Providing you don't sick from those too.

A helpful hint though in that regard, is don't go and gobble down a couple of dozen corn dogs and then go on a rollercoaster. Or the problem can be that you could end up barfing for more than one reason.

And let me tell you the one thing that nobody understands is if you barf all over them on the rollercoaster. If you are sitting in front and upchuck so that all the people being you get soaked with vomit they will not thank you when you get off the rollercoaster.

It is more like they will beat you to a pulp and if they happen to be there with a big family their relatives will probably help. I tell you there is no way you will have a chance to explain that you just made a mistake before they pound you unconscious. Definitely it isn't not a good thing.

So I love to go on those big rides that can make you barf before having my snack. Only I also learned that you should sort of wait a while after eating before you do any other kind of thing too.

You know just to make sure you tummy is cool with what you put in your mouth. Because if you don't and you are like wandering through the fun house and barf there people aren't any happier than when you did it on the rollercoaster.

The only benefit is that since you are in the dark, you can generally escape before that big hairy dude and his girl friend slip on the puddle of vomit you left on the floor. It really is something still that I don't enjoy.

Maybe sometime I won't go and hide inside and let somebody else sneak out before me to make that couple think it was their fault. Perhaps one of these days I will even learn not to let the other person get beat up for it too.

But then I kind of think since they did have fun in the fun zone so that makes up for it to some degree. Now all I have to do is convince them that having a black eye with a smile is a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home